Hi, I’m Kyle. A lot of people also call me Nitch.
Welcome to my blog. This is where I escape mentally and practice thinking by putting thoughts to words.
I’m a Construction Project Manager, Real Estate Investor, Athlete, & Podcaster on NITCH Radio.
People are my #1 passion.
I believe relationships are the most important thing in the world.
I used to be a shy guy. Self-improvement started for me because of my desire to improve my social and communication skills.
I love to work and build things.
One of the best feelings in the world is the feeling of accomplishment and achieving your goals. I spend the majority of my time working (managing construction), investing, and building business.
I love staying busy, getting things done, and moving forward on a mission.
I read A LOT of books.
I believe in order to reach your full potential you must deliberately seek mentors and read books.
Steve Jobs was mentored by Robert Friedland. Bill Gates was mentored by Ed Roberts. Oprah Winfrey was mentored by Maya Angelou. Michael Jordan was mentored by Phil Jackson. Warren Buffet was mentored by Benjamin Garaham.
If these great people needed mentors and read books, then so do I.
I’m an athlete and fitness enthusiast.
The #1 thing I wish for everybody is good health.
Fitness is a non-negotiable part of my daily routine. I exercise for the energy and good vibes that it provides me. I’m continually amazed to watch the benefits of fitness bleed into every other area of my life.
Growing up, I played hockey and went on to play for Colorado State University. Nowadays, the foundation for my athletics is CrossFit, olympic lifting, & snowboarding.
I train my body and mind hard so it can endure the hardships that life comes with.
I eat to perform and meal prep, a lot.
I believe food is fuel. I put healthy foods in my body so it can perform at the level I need it to.
I like things simple. I don’t like complication. I meal prep not only to stay on track, but also to save time for more important things – like relationships, work, and fitness.
I love to Do Epic Shit.
There are so many EPIC things to do in this world and not everyone gets the opportunity to experience them.
I work hard, read books, study leadership, exercise, and eat clean … all so I can position myself to experience as many epic moments as possible.
You can’t Do Epic Shit without world-class relationships, financial resources, health, and freedom.
I’m committed to maxing this life out and leaving my legacy.
If you’re like most of the people I connect with, you’re driven to present your best-self to the world.
You strive to be the best emotionally, physically, & intellectually. You perceive it as a sign of respect for yourself and respect for others.
If you resonate with my philosophy then enter your information below to be added to the community of like-minded folk:
If you’re new to my site (and you likely wouldn’t be on this page if you weren’t), here are some of my most popular posts in each category.
My Most Popular Posts
Top Podcast Episodes
- How To Lead Your Business, Family, & Life with Jason Gardner
- Intentional Fitness & Performance with Coach Matt Nichols
- How To ‘Work On Your Game’ with Dre Baldwin
- What I Learned Managing $100M Worth of Construction
- 10 Principles That Make An Exceptional Leader
- The Cardinal Leadership Principle: Extreme Ownership
- High Energy Employee: The Guide To More Energy, Focus, & Results In The Workplace
- The Art of Negotiation: 6 Big Techniques to Control Business & Life
- How to Get Rich
- What You Didn’t Know About the Future of the Internet, Technology, & Life
- Charisma University Review: Can You Learn a Real Life Superpower?
- How To Make A Great First Impression
- How To Be 10X More Attractive
- 10 Habits For Making More Money, Living Healthier, & Better Relationships
- 10 Must Read Books For High Achievers
- How To Fail At Everything In Life: Please Don’t Do These 3 Things
Health & Fitness
- 5 Health Hacks For Staying Lean and Building Muscle
- 7 Reasons For Considering CrossFit As Your Training Regimen
- How to Blend Killer Green Smoothies in Under 3 Minutes
- Resources For Becoming A Superior Human
- The Money Morning Routine
- The Ultimate Time Management Hack: Save 35 Hours a Week
You can also check my blog’s archive for a list of every post I have written or use the search function in the upper right corner of this page to find other posts that might be of interest.
A Word about Affiliates
Some of my articles contain affiliate links to products, books, apps, and services. If you click through and purchase, my company will receive a small commission on the sale. Rest assured, I only recommend products or services that I personally use or believe will be helpful to my community.
Subscribe to My Blog
In order to make sure you don’t miss my newest blog posts, why not subscribe to my blog. It’s fast, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Best of all, I have a special gift when you subscribe.
Your satisfaction is, of course, guaranteed. You don’t risk anything by seeing what’s up.
Let’s get started.