Lives in: Los Angeles, CA
Contact me by submitting information here:
Construction Project Manager | Investor | Athlete
Kyle is a motivated & disciplined professional with a proven record of building relationships. His construction experience started with work as a laborer, giving him an understanding of both how to work on and manage a project. He has diverse project experience, having completed projects in land development, commercial hospitality, ultimately focusing on healthcare – where he has lead several OSHPD projects on active campuses. Kyle understands the required coordination of all stakeholders and excels at keeping the entire team on track for a successful completion.
- Layton Construction Company – Project Manager: 2014 – Present
- NITCH Radio [A Free Personal & Professional Development Podcast] Show Host + Producer: 2016 – Present
Colorado State University, ACHA D1 Mens Ice Hockey Team, 2010 – 2014
Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Construction Management, 2010 – 2014
1) [DESIGN-BUILD] Cedars Sinai Medical Center – SCCT Plaza Beds & Mezz Respiratory Therapy & EVS Renovations | Beverly Hills, CA | Layton Construction | 2020 – Present | Project Manager ($40 Million)
Design-Build / Design-Assist delivery method. Complex expansion/renovation of approximately 25,000 SF of space located in the Saperstein Critical Care Tower (SCCT) to allow for the addition of (26) new critical care patient beds.
2) Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center – Radiology, Surgery, & Emergency Department Expansions & Renovations| Thousand Oaks, CA | Layton Construction | 2019 – 2021 | Project Manager ($56 Million)
Complex & dynamic campus-wide transformation project. Includes over 15,000 SF of building expansion and over 50,000 SF of state-of-the-art renovations of hospital’s Radiology, Surgery, & Emergency Departments.
3) Valley Presbyterian Hospital – Emergency Department Expansion | Los Angeles, CA | Layton Construction | 2017 – 2019 | Project Manager ($7 Million)
Full renovation and expansion of hospital’s operational emergency department. Plans include adding 20,505 square feet of space, increasing the patient bed capacity from 24 to 34 beds, and modernizing patient and clinical areas to improve access, comfort and workflow.
4) Valley Presbyterian Hospital – ADA Hospital Campus Upgrades | Los Angeles, CA | Layton Construction | 2017 -2018 | Project Manager ($1.5 Million)
Accessibility upgrades to parking and path of travel from parking lots to building entrances.
5) [DESIGN-BUILD] Glendale Memorial Hospital & Healthcare Center – Patient Tower & Juncture Building Seismic Upgrades | Los Angeles, CA | Layton Construction | 2017 | Assistant Project Manager ($10 Million)
Design-Build delivery method. Structural & tenant improvements, seismic retrofit, ADA upgrades.
6) Loma Linda University Medical Center – Nursery Relocation & New N.I.C.U. | Murrieta, CA | Layton Construction | 2017 | Assistant Project Manager ($2 Million)
3000+ SF, Nursery relocation and new N.I.C.U. inside existing hospital.
7) Loma Linda University Medical Center – Security & P.A.C.U. Upgrade | Loma Linda, CA | Layton Construction | 2017 | Assistant Project Manager ($1 Million)
Upgrade existing pre-op care unit to function as a licensed P.A.C.U. by upgrading mechanical systems and functionality of space.
8) Loma Linda University Medical Center – OR Clean Core Modifications | Loma Linda, CA | Layton Construction | 2017 | Assistant Project Manager ($1 Million)
Complete demolition and renovation to OR North & South Clean Cores.
9) Loma Linda University Medical Center – Vestibule & Pedestrian Extension | Loma Linda, CA | Layton Construction | 2017 | Assistant Project Manager ($3 Million)
Extend hospital grand entrance pedestrian walkway and cover with conditioned glass canopy structure.
Hotels & Resorts
1) The Faena West of Collins Project – Atlantic Hotels | Miami Beach, FL | Layton Construction | 2014 – 2017 | Project Engineer ($95 Million)
Three ground-up buildings for the three block site – a performing arts center, retail bazaar, and parking structure. These distinct functions are linked by a sequence of public domains including a plaza, courtyard and marina dock.
Related Article: What I Learned Managing $100 Million Worth of Construction
1) Colorado I-25 North Expansion Project | Colorado Springs, CO | Kiewit Infrastructure | 2013 | Field Engineer ($67 Million)
Addition of (1) and (2) lanes along 21 miles of major interstate highway and construction of (2) cast-in-place concrete bridges.
Training & Certifications
- Toastmasters International (Public Speaking):
- Competent Communicator Award
- Dynamic Leadership Level 1 Award
- Project Management Fundamentals – Lynda.com
- OSHA 10 Safety Training
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Fitness Nutrition Coach – NESTA, Inc.
- XPT Breath & Recovery Training