This page is inspired by Derek Sivers and details what I’m focused on right now.
After 2-1/2 beautiful years in Miami Beach, my last project came to a close. Not going to lie, I miss Miami!
Last month, I packed up everything I own and drove across the country to sunny Southern California to start managing my new construction project(s).
Here is what I’m currently focused on as of 2/23/2017:
- I’m currently managing several upgrades and modifications to a couple existing hospitals in Southern California. These projects rank as my #1 priority.
- I’m recording and scheduling interviews for The Kyle Nitch Podcast. These interviews are focused on uncovering the successful habits, routines, and mindsets from leaders and influencers in various industries.
- Honing in on a book concept and proposal with a friend.
- Getting back into competition shape for Summer 2017 CrossFit competitions and obstacle course races.
- Exploring Los Angeles and all that SoCal has to offer. Meeting new people and building new relationships.
- Working on launching a bi-weekly meet-up for the movers and shakers in Southern California. Currently working out the logistics of how to create a valuable experience for everyone who attends each meet-up.
- Currently Reading: First Break All The Rules: What The World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently, The Lombardi Rules, & Third Circle Theory: Purpose Through Observation.
- I’m now off of social media during the day. Not checking social media before 8PM.
- My main act of public service is answering emails from strangers. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trying to be a good friend, son, brother, co-worker, employee, and human being.
This stuff is hard work and will take quite awhile, so I’m saying no to everything else.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Join my newsletter and never miss an update.