Shake The Dirt with Michael Arterberry
SEASON 02, EPISODE 03 – April 13th, 2020.
Master Encourager and Dynamic Motivational Speaker
As a teenager, Michael was fortunate to receive guidance from positive adult role models who helped him overcome adversities and set high expectations for his future. Grateful for the role these mentors played in his own development, Michael decided to dedicate his professional life to helping people navigate the difficulties of life and launch their future into motion. For more than 25 years, he has been helping teens and adults to use what they have gone through as a catalyst for success rather than an obstacle for failure.
- Michael’s Origin Story
- Michael’s motivation that got him on the right path
- How to become a catalyst of a success rather than a obstacle to failure
- How to make your pain profitable
- How to use your story as a catalyst for success
- Why you should restructure your life during your COVID-19 Quarantine
- Being the driver of your own car
- Why you need a plan, vision, and purpose
- Michael’s Physical & Nutrition practice
- Closing Gratitude
“How do you want to be remembered? I am going to continue to strive to leave a sign that I was here. I will leave a legacy that my children’s children will know that when I pass through the world, I left my Footprint “ ~ Michael Arterberry
Links, Products & Resources mentioned:
- Michael’s 11 Week Course: Shake The Dirt Experience where Michael walks people through their stories to use them as a catalyst for success.
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @KyleNitch
- Please contact me if you would be interested being interviewed on the Nitch Radio Podcast.
Listen to Season 2, Episode 03: