Work On Your Game, Inc.
Season 2, Episode 7 – May 27, 2020
I had the pleasure of interviewing former pro athlete, public speaker, and internet pioneer Dre Baldwin. We go deep on how to use the pro athlete mindset to dominate your game in business, sports, & life. Enjoy!
Dre has been blogging since 2005 and began publishing video to YouTube in 2006. He has over 7,000 published videos! Dre’s daily podcast called Work On Your Game has over 1,400 episodes and over 3 million downloads.
Dre has given 4 TED Talks on Discipline, Confidence, Mental Toughness & Personal Initiative and has authored 25 books.
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Dre’s origin story
- Work On Your Game
- Personal Initiative
- Mental Toughness
- Doing Your Job
- Parallels between construction and your business
- Toastmasters / Public Speaking
- The Mirror of Motivation
- How to be a new leader
- Dre’s morning and evening routines
- Closing Gratitude
Links, Products & Resources mentioned:
- Work On Your Game: Use The Pro Athlete Mindset to Dominate Your Game In Business, Sports, & Life
- The Mirror of Motivation: The Self-Guide to Self-Discipline
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.drebaldwin.com
- Instagram: @drebaldwin
Some of the recent popular podcast have been:
- How to Rapidly Build Value and Have Security So You Can Never Be Replaced
- WOYG #1472 – How To Get People To Listen To You
- WOYG #1458 – How To Model Success
Listen to this powerful interview with Dre Baldwin in Season 2, Episode 7:
Listen on: iTunes |Spotify | Breaker