Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant is a guide to financial freedom. It’s the second book in the Rich Dad Series and reveals how some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes. The author explains the 4 quadrants you can operate in and how to maximize each. The four quadrants are: S (Self-Employed), E (Employee), B (Business Owner), and I (Investor).
High Performance as defined in this book is: succeeding beyond standard norms, consistently over the long term. This book is pure gold and recommended for anyone trying to reach peak performance in business, career, and life. Brendon is widely considered the world’s leading high performance coach (according to both Success Magazine and Oprah.com). The habits in this book are precise, actionable, repeatable, scalable, and sustainable.
Brendon breaks high performance down into 6 habits and refers to them as the HP6:
- Clarity – Who you are, what you do, how you interact, where you’re going.
- Energy – maintain focus, effort, & well being, stay on your A game.
- Necessity – Success is your duty, responsibility, and moral obligation.
- Productivity – minimize any and all distractions.
- Influence – Getting people to believe in and support your ambitions.
- Courage – Express your ideas, take bold action, face uncertainty.
In addition to reading the book, I also recommend watching/listening to this interview with Brendon & Lewis Howes on The School of Greatness Podcast.
What separates the winners from the losers? What’s the difference between the rich and the poor? What’s the difference between the happy and the sad? Negotiation skills. Ladies and gentlemen, life is negotiation. Our life is built around our ability to communicate and negotiation is simply communication with results. Learn how to get what you want.