Construction Project Manager, Investor, Athlete, Content Creator. Podcast host for Nitch Radio.
I started this blog for 5 reasons:
- To create a space online where I have a collection of all my BEST thinking. If I ever have good thoughts or ideas, I can write them here and produce quality work. I will always be able to revisit these documented ideas and I will easily be able to share them with people who might find them helpful.
- To LEARN. I’ve found the best way I learn and internalize something new is to first learn it myself and then teach it to others. Thoughts disentangle themselves when they pass through the lips and fingertips.
- To achieve greater clarity about my life, my work, and what matters most. That’s enough, and more than most people have.
- To network with like-minded people and form alliances that serve each other. Having an online platform turns out to be one of the BEST ways to market and connect with other influencers and it’s basically FREE.
- To share content and resources that were helpful for me. Everything I learned that benefited me was from somebody else. I want to keep the ideas going because I know what the feeling is like when you have a big breakthrough.