2020 Year in Review by Kyle Nitchen
Reflections, Summary, & Lessons Learned
Welcome to the Season 2 Finale episode of Nitch Radio. It’s fair to say 2020 has been a year like no other for the world.
The year brought significant challenges to everyone. But among all the challenges there have also been many things worth celebrating. For me, it was also a time for growth, learning, and restructuring.
To find meaning in a chaotic year, it is important to pause and reflect on the lessons we have learned and how we have grown. The COVID-19 pandemic has turned our lives upside down and changed not just the way we live, connect, and do business.
This episode is a deep dive into my year 2020 and a reflection on lessons learned and positive thoughts. Enjoy!
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Context going into 2020
- COVID-19 & Leadership
- Training & Fitness
- Digital Discipline
- Media & Confusion. How to avoid negative media
- My Favorite Book of 2020
- My Favorite Quote of 2020
- The “Design-Build” Mental Model / Framework
Links, Products & Resources mentioned:
- Book: The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, & Happiness
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Instagram @KyleNitch
Listen to the full episode of the Season 2 finale here:
Listen on: iTunes |Spotify | Breaker