#75HARD: Discipline & Mental Toughness Challenge
EPISODE 35 – April 7th, 2019
In this episode, we cover the (2) most foundational life skills to have it your tool belt – Mental Toughness & Discipline.
I explain the ground rules for the new challenge I am starting (Sunday April 7th, 2019) to increase and improve my mental toughness and daily discipline.
Please enjoy and join along if you’re up for the challenge!
#75HARD – Every single day for 75 days straight:
- 1 morning cold shower exposure for 30 seconds
- 1 workout (Crossfit WOD, Run, Yoga, Hike, Bodyweight HIIT, Surf, Swim, Mobility WOD, etc.)
- Eat Paleo (Vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, meat, fish, eggs, herbs, spices, oils, sweet potatoes, white rice).
- Zero Cheat Meals
- Zero Alcohol
Start Date: Sunday April 7th, 2019
End Date: Friday June 21st, 2019
Some things we cover in this episode:
- My new 75 day challenge that I’m starting
- #75Hard Rules
- The 2 most foundational life skills to have
- Mental Toughness, Discipline, Character, Grit, & Fortitude
- Closing Gratitude
IF YOU APPRECIATE THE SHOW, PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING AN iTUNES REVIEW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION.
Learn more about #75Hard here in Episode 35: