Jack Vogel & Corey Philip
The Value of Investing & How to Start
EPISODE 29 – October 29, 2018
Today’s episode is with Jack Vogel, the CFO and CIO of Alpha Architect – a quantitative factor-based investing firm.
Jack has a PhD from Drexel University and has an interesting mix of knowledge and experience in the investing world. Today we tackle the topic of investing.
“The Mission: Empower Investors Through Education” – Alpha Architect
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Jack’s origin story, education, and experience
- How to get started investing in the market
- How quantitative investing works
- How value investing works
- The purpose behind removing the emotions in investing
- Closing gratitude
Links, Products & Resources mentioned:
- Follow Jack on Twitter
- Email: email@example.com
- Weekly Videos
- Invest with Alpha Architect here.
- Check out Corey’s platform here.
- Books: DIY Financial Advisor, Quantitative Momentum
- ETF site (investments are not guaranteed!): https://
Some of Jack’s recent popular blog posts have been:
Listen to this powerful conversation with Jack Vogel and Corey Philip in Episode 29: