Clarity + Consistency = Success
EPISODE 27 – September 23, 2018
I’m excited to introduce an amazing entrepreneur and human being, Corey Philip to the podcast. Corey is the co-founder of his contacting business Gulf Coast Aluminum and operator of his blog – HomeProSuccess.com. Corey and I connected through our mutual friend Tony Booth, who interviewed us both on his podcast – The Contracting Coachcast. Corey is exceptionally good at explaining his thoughts and lessons learned simply, as you’ll discover in this episode. Enjoy!
“Clarity + Consistency = Success” – Corey Philip
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Growing a Home Service Business Using Facebook Ads (funnels)
- Boot strapping a service business.
- The time when a customer called the office to complain that a 20 year old kid was at the door when they were expecting to meet with the owner. Corey was the 20 year old kid — the owner.
- The day I fired over 20 employees and rebuilt an awesome team from scratch.
- The difference between a Manager and a Leader
- Sales strategies and presentation when you hate sales tactics (selling for introverts).
- How To Compete as Big names Commoditize home services (this one is hot in the home services space).
- The philosophy and explanation behind Clarity + Consistency = Success
- Closing gratitude
Links, Products & Resources mentioned:
Some of Corey’s recent popular blog posts have been:
- Call-Only Ads For Contractors: A 14 Day Experiment
- Run Your Labor Efficiently and You Will Find Profit
- [InfoGraphic] The Valve Stem Sales Strategy (perfect for those that hate selling)
- Clarity + Consistence = Success
- The Definitive Guide to Using Your Story to Attract Customers & Build Loyalty
Listen to this powerful interview with Corey Philip in Episode 27: