Successful Construction Project Management & Leadership
EPISODE 12 – June 26th, 2017
In this episode I’m honored to get the opportunity to interview my new friend, Tony Booth. Tony is an all around amazing individual who takes pride in his work and performs all his work with integrity, which I admire. Tony has had a very successful career in construction project management with one of the biggest construction service companies in the world, Skanska. From there he’s gone on to build a handful of successful business’s and projects in the construction industry.
Tony is the host of the Contracting Coachcast on iTunes, Co-Founder of Builder’s Grid, Creator of the Contracting Coach Academy, and has a great perspective on what it takes to create a compelling business and career. I really hope you enjoy and get a lot of value from this interview. Thank you listening!
“Stop Waiting & Start Building.” – Tony Booth
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Tony’s background and journey through his career
- The difference between a manager and a leader
- What makes someone an exceptional leader
- How to handle a bad boss / manager / leader
- The difference between the relationship guy vs. the technical guy
- Strategies for creating a compelling career
- Strategies for getting a promoted
- Resources for successful construction project management
- Work flow and strategies for creating authentic content
- And much more..
Links, Products & Resources mentioned:
- The Contracting Coachcast – Tony’s DAILY podcast
- The Contracting Coach Academy – an online course that Tony created for contractors of all levels can find useful courses that help them grow and manage their business and projects.
- Builder’s Grid – Tony’s construction service solution for qualified procurement
- AMETA Construction Services, LLC – Tony’s Construction Company
Connect with Tony Booth:
Check out this powerful interview with Tony Booth, in Episode 12: