Kyle Nitchen – Solo Round
Morning Rituals, The Journey & Always Moving Forward
EPISODE 07 – March 11th, 2017
I’ve been noticing a lot lately that people tend to overestimate what they can get done in (1) day, and underestimate what they can get done in (1) year (or longer).
The biggest factor in all this could be our ability to stay consistent day in and day out, practicing the art of patience, and moving one step forward everyday.
I’ve become fascinated with morning rituals because I’ve heard some of the most effective people on the planet credit their consistency to a morning practice that keeps them grounded and focused.
“The weakest step toward the top of the hill, toward sunrise, toward hope, is stronger than the fiercest storm.” – Joseph M. Marshall III
Some things I discuss in this episode:
- The story of my experience with a pre-meeting prayer ritual, and how it proved to be effective
- My co-worker’s effective 1 step morning ritual
- My 3 part morning ritual – simple, easy, and extremely effective
- The Doorway Drill – the simplest, most effective daily exercise for developing real confidence
Links & Resources mentioned:
- Full article on my morning routine: The Money Morning Routine: Conquer The Morning, Conquer The Day
- Coffee I drink in the morning: RED Coffee by RED Supplements
- Sponsor of this podcast: Charisma University (6 week online interactive course for mastering your charisma)
Have a listen to episode 07 here: