The Life Changing Art of Decluttering
Declutter Your Life
EPISODE 04 – February 16, 2017
This episode of The Kyle Nitch Podcast is a solo round where I elaborate on a strategy that’s proven to give me great results time and time again.
Here I discuss the art of decluttering your life. This means keeping the things that give you joy, and throwing away or donating the things that don’t.
“The place we live should be for the person we are becoming now – not for the person we have been in the past.” – Marie Condo
Some things we learn in this episode:
- My story of how I recently had to massively declutter my life
- Where to start decluttering
- The life benefits of decluttering
- How owning fewer things results in more clarity and a better relationship with the things you do own
- The one question you need to ask yourself when decluttering
Links & Resources mentioned:
- Book Resource: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Listen to Episode 04 here: