Be Willing to Experience Anything
EPISODE 02 – December 10th, 2016
In today’s episode I got the chance to interview the lovely Robin Cash.
I met Robin six months ago at a fitness competition and we immediately connected. Right away I could tell that this woman was up to BIG things. She’s living the good life and has a vision larger than life. That’s why she’s here and I’m honored to have her as a guest on The Kyle Nitch Podcast.
Right now, Robin is the Client Performance Manager for Grant Cardone – NYT Best Selling Author and CEO of #1 Sales System in the World. Robin is also a sponsored athlete and overall superstar. I’m excited to bring you this episode as she brings a lot of value in sharing her routines, habits, and mindsets for creating success and facing adversity.
“What You See is What You Believe.” – Robin Cash
Some things we learn in this episode:
- How Robin turned her life around after being hit by a drunk driver and told she wasn’t going to make it
- The 2 biggest things Robin has learned from working with Grant Cardone
- How to control time so you can 10X your productivity and results
- What makes Robin tap dance out of bed every morning
- Robin’s 3 biggest goals at the moment
- What makes someone love their job
- The benefits of meal prepping and nourishing the body
- Why you should invest in yourself before anything or anyone else
- The most powerful strategy for goal setting and how to do it
- Robin’s morning routine and how she finds purpose
Links & Resources mentioned:
- Excellent book on creating a compelling career – So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
- Grant Cardone’s best selling books: Be Obsessed or Be Average, The 10X Rule, Sell or Be Sold, The Millionaire Booklet, If You’re Not First, You’re Last
- Robin’s sponsored meal prep delivery service: DeliverLean
Connect with Robin Cash:
Welcome to an inspiring interview with powerhouse Robin Cash in Episode 02: